Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Badlands Road Ride

 Today I headed back east for a couple hours so I could visit Wall Drug and ride Badlands.

Wall Drug is in the town of Wall South Dakota. It is one of those places where you see the signs on highway for hundreds of miles saying you are almost there, must stop, don’t miss it. Kind of like South Of The Boarder in South Carolina on I 95. The big difference is this place is thriving. Old west town with food and shopping what else can you want. I sat in my van eating breakfast and walked around the shops. I bought nothing. Sorry Wall Drug, I guess I’m not good for the economy.

Next was to go back to the Badlands, I rode my motorcycle through there about 15 years ago on a very hot day. Even then I wanted to ride my bike there. Today I got to do it. Beautiful day, warm but not very hot. I got to see a bunch of big horn sheep and a coyote. And of course plenty of prairie dogs. I didn’t take any pictures of the dogs. 

Again GoPro video to follow someday 






















No comments: