Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Planning for Tucson Trip

I'm very excited planning my next cycling adventure. On January 7th I'm flying to Tucson Arizona to ride for a week. Another trip in search of warmth and sun and vitamin D. I found a place to stay from craigslist. Last night I placed an ad on craigslist for a 'cyclist looking for a place to stay'. In 24 hours I received over thirty replys from everywhere from $85-$400 a week. What a great thing that craigslist is. Tonight I called Joy Archer in Oro Valley and had a very nice conservation about all the great things to see in the Tucson area. That's where I'll be staying.

Some of my planned rides will take me to Kitt Peak, Sabino Canyon, Mt Lemmon and Biosphere 2. Oh and also the Tour of Cookie! It should be another wonderful trip.

No comments: