Thursday, January 22, 2009

5 days off, where do I go next.

Starting on Sunday, I have 5 days off from work. I've been trying to decide where I should go to find some sun and good riding. Should I go back to Florida and finish the top side of my map and go from Jacksonville to Orlando. Should I go back to Tucson because the riding was just amazing. Or should I pick somewhere different?

Texas has been a thought. Go ride in Lance's stumping ground and ride the Hill Country. Either fly into Austin or San Antonio. They are only about an hour apart but San Antonio has more flight options. CyclingTexas.com has lots of great information about routes in and around of Fredericksburg.

Another idea is to go to San Diego. But I don't think i want to spend all day on a airplane getting there and getting back. I think I'm going to save California until I have a full week off from work in February.

Decisions, decisions.

No comments: