Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 39 Sea 2 Shining Sea

Today we rode from Cincinnati to Circleville Ohio, 82 miles. Since I have been dealing with my sore knee I only rode the first 48 miles. I took a couple motrin for the swelling and just took it easy at the start. We spent most of our day pacing Henry at about 14-16mph, so it was a nice easy pace. Great thing for me. It allowed my knee to spin stress free and loosen up the crap inside. It feels much better now.

We had a surprise rider join us again today. Tom from York, England who is riding around the world is back! It is so good to have him back riding with us. With all the craziness that has been going on Tom will lighten the mood for everyone. Welcome back Tom.

Tomorrow 5 of us our taking a day off from our S2SS ride and going to Indianapolis to race a criterium. Larry/ myself and Paul/ James will race a 4 lap tandem race. Paul and I will race the 40+ race and Hunter and James will race the cat 5  race. More info tomorrow night.

No comments: