Sunday, July 13, 2008

2 for 2 in the Money


I could get use to this. With races placing down to 12th place, I could really have fun.


Today I rode to the race in Olympia Club. I'm not one to get in a good warm up, but with 7 races in a row, I figured it wouldn't hurt. 10 miles each way. The race course was in a brand new, not even near finished ,development. Instead of being 6 corners and 1k. It was 4 corners and less then half a mile. The road surface was at least one layer of asfault short. The edge of the road had an inch lip, 6 inches before you got to the curb. As the front of the field set up for the third corner, they moved to the outside, skeezing until someone hit the lip and cartwheeled into the construction debries. OUCH! He did get up, then threated to kill the rider who moved over. Very nice. Not. Again field sprint. 12th in the money, but my sprint sucks.

No comments: