Saturday, July 19, 2008

Super Week Wow What a Fun Vacation

First time in my life I raced 6 races in 6 days. I didn't do to bad if I say so myself. I placed in the money in 5 races in a row and just outside of the money on the only race with a hill. That figures.
Of course all of my races were cat4/5 30+, which is my favorite catagory because they are all old slow guys who have to go to work in the morning. Nobody taking crazy chances.
Here are my results:
9th place at St Francis Hospital Blue Island ($25)
12th place at Olympia Club Criterium ($20)
8th place at Richton Park Criterium ($30)
10th place at Ray Basso Bensenville Criterium Day 1 ($25)
4th place at Ray Basso Bensenville Criterium Day 2 ($50)
15th place at Hulboldt Park Criterium (out of the money)
I paid $203 in entry fees for the week of racing and won $150 for the week. I can't say how happy I am about placing so consistantly.
I will most definitely be going back to Superweek next year. Maybe for the full 17 days. Want to join me?

No comments: