Tuesday, July 14, 2020

First Stateline Crossing of this Adventure

Last night we had a wonderful nights sleep at our peaceful hillside in Tidioute. We woke up to a fog covered valley and as the fog was lifting I sent my Mavic Mini drone up for a look of the valley and Allegheny river. It was beautiful, sadly I’m not able to post those pictures or videos here yet. I will try to figure that out soon.
Jill and I went for a mountain bike ride by Kellettville Recreation Area. Since this was Jill’s first ride in quite a while we made it nice and short and easy. A little bit of climbing and some playing with rocks and roots to get her accustomed to riding again. My Garmin didn’t charge last night, bad cord I think, and my phone restarted halfway through the ride so I only got half credit for my ride. 
After our ride I set up the outside shower and hot water heater. It worked fantastic. Nice and clean and not chilled to the bone for our 4 hour drive to Ohio. 


Tonight we are staying at another Boondocking site south of Cleveland. A very nice lady named Valerie greeted us as we pulled in. We shared stories of life living in an RV. She had some great tales of her many years traveling by RV. We are just beginning to make ours. 

No comments: