Thursday, July 9, 2020

Eve of Pandemic Van Life Great Adeventure

On the eve of my great van life adventure during a global pandemic, I've decided to start writing my blog again. If you like it and you want to read more please let me know.

Well as everyone knows the world as we know it is going to hell in a hand bag. So who could think of a better time to take almost 2 years away from work and just go for a bike ride while living in a van. No one knows if we are looking at a new normal or if everything will go back to the way it was a few short months ago. I've been giving an amazing opportunity from my work to "stay home" for 20 months at half base pay. I've decided to not stay home. Heading out tomorrow to my sister's cabin then continuing west for the foreseeable future. As abnormal as this world is the best place for me to be for my own sanity is on my bicycle. I hope to continue to keep my good mileage year going with a 100+ miles a week. Lately I've been getting over 200 miles a week, it would be nice to keep that going.


8 comments:

Rob Bast said...

Have fun. Swing by AZ if you head west. Rob

Brook said...

WOW. You be crazy brother. We will definitely follow.
Have a great time. Take and post many pictures and videos. If you need anything, you know how to get me. WOW

Unknown said...

That is fantastic Greg. Will miss you but know you are having he time of your life. Safe travels.

Rob Pezely said...

Awesome! I hope you Bike to Seattle!

Vernerific said...

Epic! We’ll keep you posted on our status here!

Unknown said...

That is great. I want to do that when I grow up. Have a great time.

Unknown said...

Wow -- Enjoy -- Stay Safe -- Keep us posted !!

Unknown said...

Wow -- Enjoy -- Stay Safe -- Keep us posted !!
norm