Monday, July 13, 2020

Starting West

Today I got up early so I could get a ride in before we packed up from the cabin going west. I used the Ride with GPS app on my phone today to find a simple 10 mile ride from the cabin. It worked great because it gave me turn by turn voice directions from my phone. My Garmin does not do that. Garmin has some catching up to do. 
After my bike ride, I made a big 6 egg cheese omelette for my sister and I to share. Mmmm good. I also got in a quick 4 wheeler ride thru the woods and down to the pond before finishing loading up for our 4 hour drive west.

We kind of drove straight shot across the top of Pennsylvania to our first Boondockers Welcome site in Tidioute Pennsylvania. If we could have given ourselves more time we could have taken advantage of some of the best hiking in the state. But.... the good thing is I’m from here so it will be easy to come back later.



Our little site tonight is very simple and very cool. We are basically behind a barn/garage on the outskirts of town. We got here at 5pm and cooked a wonderful dinner 
Right before sunset we went for a walk up to Tidioute Lookout.



No comments: